Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Paul Lindner <li...@inuus.com> on 2010/03/02 11:37:34 UTC

Re: What interface / class in Shindig to implement / extend to realize the MediaItem and Album related API in OpenSocial 0.9

It's not implemented yet, and is an open issue for the 1.1 release.

Patches are welcome.  Look at MessageCollection (which is a lot like an
Album) and Message (which is a lot like a MediaItem) for inspiration.