Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Graham Mueller <gr...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/11 02:40:55 UTC

CocoaPods Maintainer

Hi all,

Myself and a few other who used to work for a company called JDA software
were the maintainers of the Cordova Cocoapods spec. However, none of us
have been using Cordova for a few years, and it would be really ideal to
have someone else take over (I don't even remember how to add a version at
this point).

Is anyone from this list available to take over? I had a random (
ema@scvsoft.com) contact me about taking over, but I don't know him, and
can't vouch for him being a good actor or anything. I'm not sure how to get
people from this list to respond to me, I've never been part of a mailing
list before. Feel free to directly email me as well.

Thanks,
Graham

Re: CocoaPods Maintainer

Posted by Bryan Ellis <er...@apache.org>.
Hi Graham,

I am one of the Apache Cordova PMC members and can to take over the Cordova
Cocoapods spec.

Please directly email me how you want to proceed.

Regards,
Bryan