Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Shekhar Naidu <si...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/08 13:30:15 UTC

ActiveMQ to ActiveMQ bridge

Hi We have requirement to transfer messages from one ActiveMQ to another
ActiveMQ, meaning we want to have a bridge which autometically transfers
messages from one queue to another queue. Source Server Queue to Destination
server queue.... Is this facility available in ActiveMQ??? ...

Thank You
--
Shekhar

Re: ActiveMQ to ActiveMQ bridge

Posted by Shekhar Naidu <si...@gmail.com>.
in this link I do not find any configuration like
source server info
and destination srever info
source Q and destination Q mapping..

if you have any example mapping, can you please provide.

Thank You
Shekhar

--
Shekhar
simplysekhar@gmail.com

Re: ActiveMQ to ActiveMQ bridge

Posted by Minh Tu Duong <mi...@maas.de>.
please see:

Weblogic to ActiveMQ Bridge Issue

Posted by Pandurang <Pa...@infosys.com>.
We have a requirement to create a messaging bridge between Weblogic 8.1 and
Active MQ(am using 5.2.0). I tried doing that using xbean. This is the
activemq.xml used:
<beans>

  <bean
class="org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer"/>

  <broker useJmx="true" xmlns="http://activemq.org/config/1.0">

    <persistenceAdapter>
        <journaledJDBC journalLogFiles="5"
dataDirectory="${activemq.home}/activemq-data"/>
    </persistenceAdapter>

    <transportConnectors>
       <transportConnector name="default" uri="tcp://localhost:61619"
discoveryUri="multicast://default"/>
       <transportConnector name="stomp"   uri="stomp://localhost:61618"/>
    </transportConnectors>

    <networkConnectors>
      <networkConnector name="default-nc" uri="multicast://default"/>
    </networkConnectors>

    <jmsBridgeConnectors>
     <jmsQueueConnector name="JreportRequestBridge-Inbound"
        jndiOutboundTemplate="#remoteJndi"
        outboundQueueConnectionFactoryName="testJMSConnectionFactory"
        localQueueConnectionFactory="#localFactory">
        <inboundQueueBridges>
          <inboundQueueBridge inboundQueueName="TestQueue"
localQueueName="TEST.FOO"/>
        </inboundQueueBridges>
      </jmsQueueConnector>
    </jmsBridgeConnectors>

  </broker>

    <!-- Set up the template for connecting to Weblogic -->
    <bean id="remoteJndi" class="org.springframework.jndi.JndiTemplate">
        <property name="environment">
                <props>
                        <prop
key="java.naming.factory.initial">weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactory</prop>
                        <prop
key="java.naming.provider.url">t3://localhost:7001</prop>
                </props>
        </property>
    </bean>

  <bean id="localFactory"
    <property name="brokerURL" value="tcp://localhost:61619" />
  </bean>

  <bean id="localQueue" class="org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQQueue">
    <constructor-arg value="dynamic/jms.queue.jreport.request"/>
  </bean>

</beans>

Although the source queue in weblogic shows consumers, and the messages are
consumed, i cannot see them in activemq queues. Is there anything am missing
here?
I feel i'm wrong in specifying the localqueuename, not sure though..... :(

Re: ActiveMQ to ActiveMQ bridge

Posted by "Bryan.Shaw" <br...@erry.com>.
Can we using this implementation to pull message from a remote queue to a
local queue and guarantee no message loss even when the connection between
two message broker is not stable?

Posted by Shekhar Naidu <si...@gmail.com>.
thank you james.. thank you very much for the reply

Thank You
Shekhar

--
Shekhar