Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by Laval Chung <lc...@sunbowtechnology.com> on 2002/05/13 07:40:35 UTC

Adding space in html through xsl

I'm using xalan to transform xml to html using a xsl file.
How do i insert a space in the html file?
I've tried to use the &nbsp; in the xsl file but i'm getting the
error message: entity "nbsp" was referenced but not declared.

Re: Adding space in html through xsl

Posted by Stefan Hermanek <he...@citem.at>.
You can use the <xsl:text></xsl:text> text-tag to insert blanks or
carriage returns.
e.g. <xsl:text> </xsl:text> inserts one blank.

HTH,
Stefan Hermanek