Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by Brian McCallister <br...@apache.org> on 2005/02/23 14:46:44 UTC

JDO Subversion Repository

Sorry to bug folks about this again, but could anyone create a
subversion repository for the JDO project in incubation?

Thanks!

-Brian

Re: JDO Subversion Repository

Posted by Michael Bouschen <mb...@spree.de>.
Hi Geir,

I could successfully access the repository.
Thank you for taking action on this!

Regards Michael

> On Feb 23, 2005, at 5:46 AM, Brian McCallister wrote:
>
>> Sorry to bug folks about this again, but could anyone create a
>> subversion repository for the JDO project in incubation?
>

> Done.
>
> I've created the jdo repo :
>
> svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/jdo
>
> and committers are myself, brian and dain.  I'm doing the admin work for
> those that we have CLAs for, and will pester those others whom we don't.
>
> geir
>

>> Thanks!
>>
>> -Brian

Tel.:++49/30/235 520-33		Buelowstr. 66
Fax.:++49/30/2175 2012		D-10783 Berlin

Re: JDO Subversion Repository

Posted by Craig Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
Hi Geir,

Thanks for setting this up. Can you please confirm that you (Apache)
have CLA's for both Michael Bouschen and me?

Thanks,

Craig

On Feb 23, 2005, at 6:16 PM, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

> On Feb 23, 2005, at 5:46 AM, Brian McCallister wrote:
>
>> Sorry to bug folks about this again, but could anyone create a
>> subversion repository for the JDO project in incubation?
>
> Done.
>
> I've created the jdo repo :
>
> svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/jdo
>
> and committers are myself, brian and dain.  I'm doing the admin work
> for those that we have CLAs for, and will pester those others whom we
> don't.
>
> geir
>

>> Thanks!
>>
>> -Brian