Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2018/10/01 19:27:30 UTC

anyone know how to fix auth issue for jenkins build for deploy to snapshot?

Hi,

I can do a deploy to snapshot from my own machine, but Jenkins (see earlier
emails) is failing to deploy after successfully building, saying "unauthorized".

Anyone know how to fix this?

-Marshall

Re: anyone know how to fix auth issue for jenkins build for deploy to snapshot?

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
thank you ! :-)  -Marshall

Posted by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org>.

Posted by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org>.