Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Daniel Zhang <zh...@clinicaltools.com> on 2003/05/09 21:04:59 UTC

How to get SOAP HTTP request and response programmatically?

I try to use some methods in Apache SOAP to output SOAP request stream
exactly like TcpTunnelGui displayed. I am using SOAP 2.3.1.

I read some early notes from Scott Nichol who says use
setRequestCopy(strBuf) and setResponseCopy(strBuf) in
SOAPHTTPConnection class(2.3.1 version don't have these two methods
anymore but I found in early versions), so download the old version
which has these two method and tested, set them before call.invoke(),
then get them after calling call.invoke(), but there is nothing in
the StringBuffer, I guess it's a bug so that 2.3.1 removed these methods.

I really need to output the SOAP transmission stream(exactly the same as
displayed in TcpTunnelGui screen, I get it from my WinPC). Now the
question become "how to get SOAP request and response stream
programmatically?

Million thanks!

-Daniel

Re: How to get SOAP HTTP request and response programmatically?

Posted by Daniel Zhang <zh...@clinicaltools.com>.
I get the newest nightly build and it works! Thanks, Scott!

-Daniel

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.