Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Rutledge, Aaron" <AR...@5prime.com> on 2002/09/21 00:44:31 UTC

portlet collection site

It would be cool if there was a place users could deposit their portlets for community use.  I am sure more than 90% of the portlets people create have been done before.  Right now I am looking for just a simple user poll portlet in JSP.  Does anyone have a sample they could e-mail me?  Is it a big deal to create a source-forge project or something to do this?  Would this be worthwhile?  --Aaron

Re: portlet collection site

Posted by Marian Skalsky <ms...@euromove.sk>.
Hi there!

>From the time I started to practise witchcraft with JetSpeed till today, I
wonder I'm not able to find somethinkg similar to that you are talking
about - portal archive.
It is a good idea. Anybody knows about it ?

$kala

It would be cool if there was a place users could deposit their portlets for
community use.  I am sure more than 90% of the portlets people create have
been done before.  Right now I am looking for just a simple user poll
portlet in JSP.  Does anyone have a sample they could e-mail me?  Is it a
big deal to create a source-forge project or something to do this?  Would
this be worthwhile?  --Aaron

For additional commands, e-mail:
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>