Posted to dev@usergrid.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org> on 2015/01/13 02:05:44 UTC

JIRA Access

Hi,

Since being elected as a committer/PPMC, I expected to be given JIRA
access.  It seems like I still don't have access - however it's possible
that the wrong account was added (for some reason I have two).  Would
anyone mind granting me access? My JIRA username is 'johndament'.

John

Re: JIRA Access

Posted by Rod Simpson <ro...@rodsimpson.com>.
John,

I don’t have rights to add users to Jira - maybe an infra ticket?

--
Rod Simpson
T @rockerston