Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Cafe Perl Account <ca...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/26 01:36:16 UTC

Buffer flushing issue

Hi all.

I'm trying to use $r->rlfush to flush the output on my CGI scripts, but some
times i get the folowing error:

"$r->rflush can't be called before the response phase at /html/perl/test.pl
line 10"

And worst: when this error happens, the script gets uploaded to the browser.

Can anyone help?

Regards,
Cafe.

Ps: Sorry for the poor english.

Re: Buffer flushing issue

Posted by Perrin Harkins <pe...@elem.com>.
Cafe Perl Account wrote:
> I'm trying to use $r->rlfush to flush the output on my CGI scripts, but
> some
> times i get the folowing error:
>
> "$r->rflush can't be called before the response phase at /html/perl/test.pl
> line 10"

Are you calling it from something other than a PerlResponseHandler?

- Perrin