Posted to derby-commits@db.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2006/08/29 04:48:21 UTC

[Db-derby Wiki] Update of "ReferenceManualTenTwo" by DanDebrunner

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Db-derby Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by DanDebrunner:
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/ReferenceManualTenTwo

  ||ATAN Function || [http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/dev/ref/rreffuncatan.html HTML URL] || Susan  || According to DERBY-1548, Derby does not support negative zero, so this statement 'If the specified number is zero (0), the result of this function is zero with the same sign as the specified number. ' should be changed to this 'If the specified number is zero (0), the result of this function is zero.'  ||
  ||CEIL Function || [http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/dev/ref/rreffuncceil.html HTML URL] || Susan  || According to DERBY-1548, Derby does not support negative zero, so this statement 'If the specified number is less than zero but greater than -1.0, then the result of these functions is negative zero.' should be changed to this 'If the specified number is less than zero but greater than -1.0, then the result of these functions is zero.'  ||
  ||JDBC Escape Syntax - PI Function || [http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/dev/ref/rrefjdbc88908.html HTML URL] || Susan  || I think this is a typo - 'Returns an value that is closer than any other value to pi.'  I believe this is correct, 'Returns a value that is closer than any other value to pi.'  ||
+ ||List of datatypes || http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/dev/ref/ || Dan D || In the list of data types the XML type is listed as 'XML data type', remove the words 'data type', all of the other types are listed just as the type name ||

  [[Anchor(sqlreservedwords)]]'''SQL Reserved Words: '''