Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Fenlason, Josh" <jf...@ptc.com> on 2002/07/24 21:43:36 UTC

Apache 2 ldap authentication modules

I'm trying to get the httpd-ldap subproject to work with Apache 2.0.39 on AIX 4.3.1.
I can build and run apache fine.  I can build the ldap modules, with out errors using the following commands:
  apxs -i -a -c -I/ldapsdk/include util_ldap.c util_ldap_cache.c util_ldap_cache_mgr.c
  apxs -i -a -c -I/ldapsdk/include mod_auth_ldap.c
When I try to start apache with those modules loaded, it crashes with this error:
  Cannot load /qa/asteroid/runtimeTest/apache2/modules/util_ldap.so into server:  0509-130 Symbol resolution failed for
  /qa/asteroid/runtimeTest/apache2/modules/util_ldap.so because:
        0509-136   Symbol __floatdidf (number 10) is not exported from
                   dependent module httpd.
        0509-192 Examine .loader section symbols with the
                 'dump -Tv' command.
I've tried setting every environment variable I can think of, but haven't been able to get it to work.  If anyone has any ideas on how to fix this, I would greatly appreciate your help.  Or better yet, if anyone happens to have util_ldap.so and mod_auth_ldap.so files built for apache2 on AIX and wanted to share.  :)  Thanks in advance.
,
Josh.

Re: Apache 2 ldap authentication modules

Posted by Eldo <ce...@hotmail.com>.
What's the ldap sdk you are using ??

-EC