Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Steve Roles <st...@shapeblue.com> on 2019/10/07 16:02:41 UTC

CloudStack / Ceph day, London Oct 24

Hi all - looking forward to seeing some of you in a couple of weeks.

If you haven't registered yet, we have 10 talks confirmed and even have a couple of speaking slots open for the morning session. More information and registration here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/cloudstack-european-user-group-ceph-day-tickets-61632261754

Thanks!

Best regards,

steve.roles@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Re: CloudStack / Ceph day, London Oct 24

Posted by "Moe (NuvolaCore)" <Mo...@NuvolaCore.com>.
Hi Steve,

Same with us. I wish it was couple of weeks ago when I was in Europe. Now, I am back to Western Canada.

Yes, indeed seems to be very interesting event. We here too will watch the recording and materials.

We would love to explore an opportunity to set up one these events in Vancouver or Victoria with us to be the main sponsor.  Not sure what it takes and what it will cost.

Best Regards,

Moe Vesal
Mvesal@NuvolaCore.Com

We won't be able to attend the event, unfortunately, but the topics look very interesting.
Will there be recordings and/or live streams of the sessions?

Regards,
Gregor

Posted by Steve Roles <st...@shapeblue.com>.
Hi Gregor - all talks will be recorded.

Steve Roles

steve.roles@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Amadeus House, Floral Street, London  WC2E 9DPUK @shapeblue

RE: CloudStack / Ceph day, London Oct 24

Posted by Steve Roles <st...@shapeblue.com>.