Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by 강민석 <mi...@korea.com> on 2001/07/19 09:41:18 UTC

regarding isapi_redirector.dll

Hello...

This is Sam.

I ran into a problem with isapi_redirector.dll.  It's not about how to
install this module...

Ok... here it goes...

I've one machine setup with tomcat 3.2.2 + IIS5.0.  And I was successful
configuring Tomcat to run on IIS5.0 with isapi_redirector.dll.

The problem is that I have to run two Tomcat.  One for service and one
for development.  Currently I have them running on
http://localhost:80/home and
http://localhost:81/dev this works fine but when ever I have new version
to publish I have to change all the urls from /dev/ to /home/.

below urls are what I am trying to get...
http://localhost:80/home
http://localhost:81/home

So I figured if I can modify isapi_redirector such that it reads
configuration from a file rather than reading its configuration from
registry.  So I first compiled the source code that came with Tomcat
3.2.2 source code.  Then I tried to see if newly compiled
isapi_redirector work.  But what ever I do (from changing directories,
names... ) it doesn't seem to work.  It doesn't event leave the log file
.. so I don't know if it really tried to run... or died from some
error...

Is there a new version that supports above feature?  If so, could you
attach that version with some documentation?... t.t

thanks for your support...

강민석 (Kang, Min-Seok)-Sam

micron@korea.com

	 <http://www.korea.com>    코리아는 당신을 사랑합니다