Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Keith and Teri Kwiatek <kw...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/15 15:23:29 UTC

Is there a web tool for managing repositories and/or users??

Hello,

Is there a web based tool for managing subversion repositories and/users ??

Ideally I would like a admin type user to be able to create a repository and
then add users with varying degrees of permissions...

Thanks,
Keith

Re: Is there a web tool for managing repositories and/or users??

Posted by Frank Gruman <fg...@verizon.net>.
Keith and Teri Kwiatek wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is there a web based tool for managing subversion repositories
> and/users ??
>
> Ideally I would like a admin type user to be able to create a
> repository and then add users with varying degrees of permissions...
>
> Thanks,
> Keith

Hi Keith,

Try this one.  It's not terribly sophisticated, but it does work.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/svnmanager

Regards,
Frank