Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Cazen Lee <ca...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/12 17:07:01 UTC

[Question] ORC - EMRFS Problem

Good Day!

I think there are some problems between ORC and AWS EMRFS.

When I was trying to read "upper 150M" ORC files from S3, ArrayOutOfIndex Exception occured.

I'm sure that it's AWS side issue because there was no exception when trying from HDFS or S3NativeFileSystem.

Parquet runs ordinarily but it's inconvenience(Almost our system runs based on ORC)

Does anybody knows about this issue?

I've tried spark 1.4.1(EMR 4.0.0) and there are no 1.5 patch-note about this

Thank You