Posted to user@fineract.apache.org by Steven Hodgson <st...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/07 12:12:34 UTC

Data tables and Templates

Hello,

Is is possible to map Data Tables in the Templates / User Generated
Documents?

The data tables return JSON Arrays, e.g.,
[{
   "client_id": 1,
   "extra": "hello world"
}]

I am trying to access this datatable (mapper key: dt) through the
Templates, e.g.
{{#dt}} {{extra}}{{/dt}}, or {{dt#0.extra}}

But I am having zero luck (version 16.06). This closed issue seems to
suggest this is possible, and I found no other documentation. Any
suggestions?

Kind regards,
Steven

RE: Data tables and Templates

Posted by Adi Raju <ad...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Not an expert on moustache syntax, so cannot really answer your query.

I do not see any problem with the mapper you are using.

Regards,

Adi

Posted by Steven Hodgson <st...@gmail.com>.
Quick follow-up:

Posted by Steven Hodgson <st...@gmail.com>.
Awesome! Thanks Adi!

The generic result set structure works well.

Pada tanggal 7 Sep 2016 19.33, "Adi Raju" <ad...@confluxtechnologies.com>