Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by "Zhijiang(wangzhijiang999)" <wa...@aliyun.com.INVALID> on 2018/07/03 04:04:08 UTC

回复:[DISCUSS] Release Flink 1.5.1

Hi Chesnay,

Agree with your proposal.  I submitted a jira FLINK-9676 related with deadlock issue.
I think it needs to be confirmed whether to be covered in this release or later.

Zhijiang
Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chesnay,

I made FLINK-9554 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-9554> as
blocker of 1.5.1, as scala shell still doesn't work in yarn mode in the
latest master branch. (I believe it is the same in branch-1.5)

Zhijiang(wangzhijiang999) <wa...@aliyun.com.invalid>于2018年7月3日周二
下午12:04写道: