Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ian tabangay <it...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/12 07:37:56 UTC

Deploy Non Ofbiz components into Ofbiz: Is it a good practice?

Will do and Ill include how to deploy the war file into ofbiz. But I would
like to get the group's comment first on deploying non-ofbiz webapps into
ofbiz. What I wanted to do was to remove the need to have another instance
of tomcat within the server to accommodate non-ofbiz webapps. Is this
generally acceptable? An alternative would be to have the other tomcat
deployed into another server to remove the conflict of having more than one
tomcat in a server. I havent tried this in a real deployment and dont know
the repercussion of it in the long run. Any comment would be most helpful.

~ ian

Re: Deploy Non Ofbiz components into Ofbiz: Is it a good practice?

Posted by ian tabangay <it...@gmail.com>.
What I did was I extracted the war file myself and wrote an
ofbiz-component.xml file for the webapp. Its working as it should.

~ ian

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.