Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by "Niu, Xuetao" <Xu...@fiserv.com> on 2010/02/18 19:15:53 UTC

DDLs for databases Jackrabbit2.0 supports?

Hello,

I am wondering the DDL of jackrabbit 2.0 for both all databases
supported, which it uses to create the database structure with. The DBA
has to create the database beforehand manually due to permission limits.

We are storing all (dbFileSystem, dbPersistenceManager, dbBlabla...) in
database, so we need the maximal set.

Many thanks!

Xuetao

RE: DDLs for databases Jackrabbit2.0 supports?

Posted by "Niu, Xuetao" <Xu...@fiserv.com>.
Thanks Alex, I found the ddls for Oracle and trying to manually run
them, they all executed successfully, but when I run jackrabbit, I got
the following exceptions:

    [java] Caused by: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: ORA-04098:
trigger 'XNIU_SD.VERSION_T1' is invalid and failed re-validation
    [java]
    [java]     at
oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:439)
    [java]     at
oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:395)
    [java]     at
oracle.jdbc.driver.T4C8Oall.processError(T4C8Oall.java:802)
    [java]     at
oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIfun.receive(T4CTTIfun.java:436)
    [java]     at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIfun.doRPC(T4CTTIfun.java:186)
    [java]     at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4C8Oall.doOALL(T4C8Oall.java:521)
    [java]     at
oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CPreparedStatement.doOall8(T4CPreparedStatement.jav
a:205)
    [java]     at
oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CPreparedStatement.executeForRows(T4CPreparedStatem
ent.java:1008)
    [java]     at
oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.doExecuteWithTimeout(OracleStatement.
java:1307)
    [java]     at
oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement.executeInternal(OraclePrepare
dStatement.java:3449)
    [java]     at
oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement.execute(OraclePreparedStateme
nt.java:3550)
    [java]     at
oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatementWrapper.execute(OraclePrepared
StatementWrapper.java:1374)
    [java]     at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.ConnectionRecoveryManager.
executeStmtInternal(ConnectionRecoveryManager.java:371)
    [java]     at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.ConnectionRecoveryManager.
executeStmtInternal(ConnectionRecoveryManager.java:298)
    [java]     at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.ConnectionRecoveryManager.
executeStmt(ConnectionRecoveryManager.java:261)
    [java]     at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.ConnectionRecoveryManager.
executeStmt(ConnectionRecoveryManager.java:239)
    [java]     at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.NGKDbNameIndex.insertStrin
g(NGKDbNameIndex.java:61)
    [java]     ... 42 more

These are the DDLs for the VERSIONing tables:

create table VERSION_BUNDLE (NODE_ID raw(16) not null, BUNDLE_DATA blob
not null) ;
create unique index VERSION_BUNDLE_IDX on VERSION_BUNDLE (NODE_ID) ;

create table VERSION_REFS (NODE_ID raw(16) not null, REFS_DATA blob not
null) ;
create unique index VERSION_REFS_IDX on VERSION_REFS (NODE_ID) ;

create table VERSION_BINVAL (BINVAL_ID varchar2(64) not null,
BINVAL_DATA blob null) ;
create unique index VERSION_BINVAL_IDX on VERSION_BINVAL (BINVAL_ID) ;

create table VERSION_NAMES (ID INTEGER primary key, NAME varchar2(255)
not null) ;
create unique index VERSION_NAMES_IDX on VERSION_NAMES (NAME) ;
create sequence VERSION_seq_names_id;
create trigger VERSION_t1 before insert on VERSION_NAMES for each row
begin select VERSION_seq_names_id.nextval into :new.id from dual; end;

Could you help? Thanks in advance!
Xuetao

> I am wondering the DDL of jackrabbit 2.0 for both all databases
> supported, which it uses to create the database structure with. The
DBA
> has to create the database beforehand manually due to permission
limits.

> We are storing all (dbFileSystem, dbPersistenceManager, dbBlabla...)
in
> database, so we need the maximal set.

Depends on the configuration and the schema is dynamically created
because of one schema per workspace. The template DDL files are part
of the jackrabbit-core.jar.

See http://markmail.org/message/7ckso7sf7dkcwqm5 and
http://markmail.org/message/ydqraj2vxxaiesnp

Regards,
Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek
alexander.klimetschek@day.com

DDLs for databases Jackrabbit2.0 supports?

Posted by Alexander Klimetschek <ak...@day.com>.