Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by CalvinKirs <ac...@163.com> on 2021/08/23 04:48:24 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache DolphinScheduler 1.3.8

Hi guys:

I am sorry to inform guys that there is a bug in 1.3.7 (https://github.com/apache/dolphinscheduler/issues/6000).
So I have re-released 1.3.8 to fix this issue,
this is a call for vote to release Apache DolphinScheduler
version 1.3.8,Considering more convenient for users to
use, after the voting is completed,we will publish related docker
image to dockerhub, the docker files are under
apache-dolphinscheduler-1.3.8-src-release, please also
check, thx

Release changes:
https://github.com/apache/dolphinscheduler/milestone/17

The release candidates:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/dolphinscheduler/1.3.8

Maven 2 staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedolphinscheduler-1060/org/apache/dolphinscheduler/

Git tag for the release:
https://github.com/apache/dolphinscheduler/tree/1.3.8

Release Commit ID:
https://github.com/apache/dolphinscheduler/commit/19a61c5b9313efcc447c827b4e16a8391a20db5a

Keys to verify the Release Candidate:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/dolphinscheduler/KEYS

Look at here for how to verify this release candidate:
https://dolphinscheduler.apache.org/en-us/community/release.html

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until necessary number
of votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve

[ ] +0 no opinion

[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Checklist for reference:

[ ] Download links are valid.

[ ] Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.

[ ] Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current release.

[ ] LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct for each DolphinScheduler repo.

[ ] All files have license headers if necessary.

[ ] No compiled archives bundled in source archive.

More detail checklist please refer:
https://dolphinscheduler.apache.org/en-us/community/release.html

Best Wishes!
CalvinKirs, Apache DolphinScheduler PMC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache DolphinScheduler 1.3.8

Posted by CalvinKirs <ac...@163.com>.
There is a problem with this version, and the voting thread is terminated.

Best Wishes!
CalvinKirs, Apache DolphinScheduler PMC

On 08/25/2021 21:48,David Dai<da...@gmail.com> wrote:
hi,
welcome more users and contributors to join us and test this new version
1.3.8

+1

I check the following list

- Download links are valid
- can compile from source
- All files have license headers if necessary.
- Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current release.

Best Regards

Apache DolphinScheduler PMC Chair
David Dai
lidongdai@apache.org