Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by Soumya Dasgupta <so...@hotmail.com> on 2004/02/18 05:35:54 UTC

Connection Pool with Axis

Hi,
I want to implement a Connection Pool with Axis.What I understand is that I
have to make a pool of the Call object.I need to take some specific actions
when a Connection(Call object) times out.
Is there any callback method from which I can achieve this.
Thanks & Regards
Soumya Das Gupta

Masterpieces made affordable! Buy art prints.
http://go.msnserver.com/IN/42736.asp MSN Shopping.

Re: Connection Pool with Axis

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
For Axis questions, post to axis-user@ws.apache.org.