Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Christoph Petersen <cp...@peterschen.de> on 2008/05/05 11:12:35 UTC

2 strange fatal SA errors

Hey guys,

got some strange problem during my vacation the last week. For once it seems
that the network stack of SA crashed so no new processes could be spawned or
that the spamd crashed and blocked the port. The second problem looks very
cryptic to me maybe some Perl guru's can help me pointing in the right
direction to look for the problem.

My guess is that the machine runs out of memory and strange things happen
but I want to be sure not that the machine will kill itself during my next
vacation which will be longer than a week....

P.S.: Sorry only got screenshots as I wasn't around...

BR
Christoph Petersen