Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jeff Sexton <js...@odshp.com> on 2003/12/10 18:39:15 UTC

uri-include problem

On my Cocoon 2.0.4 install, this works fine in an xsp:

<util:include-uri href="http://host/path/"/>

However, if I write it this way:

<util:include-uri href="http://host/path/"
</util:include-uri>

I get an error:

Stopping after fatal error: Element type "util:include-uri" must be
followed by either attribute specifications, ">" or "/>".

Any ideas?

Also, what I am working toward is including a uri that will need to take a
dynamic parameter.  I need to encode this parameter as it may contain
spaces, &, % etc.

Something like

<util:include-uri href="http://host/path/file?A=ABC+123"/>

Where "ABC 123" has been retreived in a logic block in the xsp.  How can I
structre the include-uri so as to concatinate the parameter, and how can I
encode the special characters?

(I'm doing this so as to access an old cgi program)

Thanks!

-----
The ODS Companies
Jeff Sexton
Information Services
(503) 228-6554   x1026
http://www.odscompanies.com

This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity
to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the intended addressee, nor authorized to receive for the intended
addressee, you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose
or distribute to anyone the message or any information contained in the
message. If you have received this message in error, please immediately
advise the sender by reply email and delete the message.