Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by sa...@bt.com on 2003/06/30 18:01:56 UTC

SOAP Message or SOAP Body or SOAP Header access from endpoints (H OW TO)

All,

I have recently started to use AXIS and need help on How to access the SOAP
Message or SOAP body or SOAP Header, with which a end point was invoked in
the first place.

e.g. I have a interface definition in terms of an WSDL. How do I access the
actual SOAP message delivered on the wire in the end point Implementation
class.

One can write an AXIS Handler to access that, but that is completely
dis-jointed from the end point, hence I wanted some tips on How to do it in
the end point.

Please help.

Regards,

Santosh

Santosh Joshi

TASKFORCE development,
+44(1473)605316
a.p.solve Limited

http://www.apsolve.com

Re: SOAP Message or SOAP Body or SOAP Header access from endpoints (H OW TO)

Posted by ak...@cecid.hku.hk.
I am quoting my own message.

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-user&m=105650439419684&w=2

this should work.

Quoting santosh.joshi@bt.com:

INOUT param and attachments ..what return type?

Posted by George Jagodzinski <ge...@fusionapps.com>.
I am sending a request that contains an inout param called docID. The
response contains the docID, but it also contains an attachment.

1.What response type needs to be set for this? If i set it as anything other
that the inout param I seem to get cast errors.

2. I can retrieve the attachment part content length...yet when i use
getContent I get undefined? what could this be?

thank you,
george