Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> on 2014/11/13 10:29:38 UTC

Tomcat 6.0.x release

Hi,

We need one more vote for the fix for 56780 in 6.0.x.

Once we have that vote I should be be able to find some time to tag and
roll the release. I'd like to get that done this week if possible since
I'm at ApacheCon EU next week.

Mark

Re: Tomcat 6.0.x release

Posted by Andrew Carr <an...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Mark,  I will test it.
Andrew

Re: Tomcat 6.0.x release

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.

Re: Tomcat 6.0.x release

Posted by Andrew Carr <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: Tomcat 6.0.x release

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 13/11/2014 16:08, Robert Sanders wrote:
> Will this include the latest Tomcat Native source as well?

http://svn.us.apache.org/repos/asf/tomcat/tc6.0.x/trunk/webapps/docs/changelog.xml

Mark

RE: Tomcat 6.0.x release

Posted by Robert Sanders <rs...@TrustedCS.com>.

Re: Tomcat 6.0.x release

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.
Mark,

On 11/13/14 11:07 AM, Mark Thomas wrote:
> On 13/11/2014 16:01, Andrew Carr wrote:
>> Mark,
>>
>> I previously voted on the severity of this issue in bugzilla.
>>
>> You looking for verification of the fix and the vote here?  Just trying to
>> clarify.
>>
>> +1 on 56780 fix
>
> Thanks.
>
> 6.0.x uses RTC (Review-Then-Commit). Every proposed change is listed in
> the status file
> (http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomcat/tc6.0.x/trunk/STATUS.txt) and
> needs at least three +1 votes from committers before it can be included.
>
> This patch has votes from 2 (Konstantin and me) and needs 1 more. Remy
> voted for an earlier broken version but that patch had to change after
> he voted.

I've been meaning to review the patch. Your original patch was long and
I was tired at the time, so I decided to put it off. Konstantin's
revised patch is smaller in scope, so I will take another look after $work.

-chris

Re: Tomcat 6.0.x release

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.

Re: Tomcat 6.0.x release