Posted to dev@joshua.apache.org by lewis john mcgibbney <le...@apache.org> on 2016/09/21 21:48:28 UTC

Missing/Removed pipeline documentation

Hi Folks,
There used to be a great tutorial of sorts which went into end-to-end
pipeline administration in excruciating detail.
I can no longer find this (between the old site and new).
Does anyone know where this is?... Matt?
Thanks

--
http://home.apache.org/~lewismc/
@hectorMcSpector

Re: Missing/Removed pipeline documentation

Posted by Matt Post <po...@cs.jhu.edu>.
Is this what you're looking for?

	https://github.com/joshua-decoder/joshua-decoder.github.com/blob/37d1dbab707c6e67a905aff06b38abd30c74ed99/6.0/pipeline.md

I removed it from the web in an attempt to consolidate Google's Joshua pointers. It's also slightly out of date. I just moved that page to confluence, attempting to mark it as (potentially) deprecated.

	https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=65871630

matt