Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Dennis Sosnoski <dm...@sosnoski.com> on 2007/05/17 14:26:42 UTC

[Axis2] Validation module posted

I've posted a schema validation module that can be plugged into Axis2
server installations running on Java 5. The details are on the web page:
http://www.sosnoski.com/jibx-wiki/space/axis2-jibx/validation

This is actually one of the examples from my "Axis2 in Action" class:
http://www.sosnoski.com/companys/axis2class.html I'm currently
scheduling teaching engagements for a trip to the U.S. in June, and for
a trip to Australia in July, so if you're in one of those locations and
want to learn more about working with Axis2 drop me a line to discuss.

  - Dennis

--
Dennis M. Sosnoski
SOA and Web Services in Java