Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by ud...@freenet.de on 2005/08/12 15:58:12 UTC

Re: adding a generated jsp at runtime - JSF-Tiles Problem

Hi,

i localized the problem:
I use JSF-Tiles for Myfaces (which is from the Struts-Project).
When i generate my foo.jsp, i also add another element to my tiles.xml.
Then, when i touch my web.xml, the generated foo.jsp will be displayed normally...
If i dont do that, the site will not be displayed properly.

Is it possible to reload the tiles.xml, which is declared in theweb.xml at runtime without redeployment of the whole web-application???

THANX!

Udo Krass

Re: adding a generated jsp at runtime - JSF-Tiles Problem

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
No, not...

would be good, though!

I would also love to be able to reload the faces-config.xml

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at