Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by richard emberson <ri...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/01 21:35:05 UTC

org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.ListMultipleChoice RETAIN_DISABLED_META_KEY

In org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.ListMultipleChoice
should RETAIN_DISABLED_META_KEY be a static?

Richard
--
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

Re: org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.ListMultipleChoice RETAIN_DISABLED_META_KEY

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.
On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 2:35 PM, richard emberson <richard.emberson@gmail.com
> wrote:

> In org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.ListMultipleChoice
> should RETAIN_DISABLED_META_KEY be a static?
>
> Richard
> --
> Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

Richard,

  Good catch.  Thanks.  Sorry for the late response - I'm catching up on
emails that came in while I was teaching a training class, and I'm way
behind.   I committed the fix in 1.4.x and 1.5 (trunk).

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://wickettraining.com