Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Rainer Klute <ra...@epost.de> on 2002/07/20 13:05:50 UTC

Re: Together ControlCenter for jakarta projects

"Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org> wrote:
>I REALLY would love to use together controlcenter in my Jakarta/XML
>development.
>
>Other POI people?

Yes! Immediately! I have used Together in several projects, I am
used to it since version 3, and it is really cool. The latest
version 6.0 offers powerful refactoring support.

Best regards
Rainer Klute

                           Rainer Klute IT-Consulting GmbH
  Dipl.-Inform.
  Rainer Klute             E-Mail:  klute@rainer-klute.de
  Körner Grund 24          Telefon: +49 172 2324824
D-44143 Dortmund           Telefax: +49 231 5349423