Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by pr...@nokia.com on 2010/11/22 23:36:23 UTC

Exception while reading the output of map/reduce from another map/reduce

Hello,
I am trying to read the output generated by PFPGrowth from another map/reduce job and I am getting classnot found exception. I even copied mahout jar file to hadoop's lib folder and still no luck. I am wondering if anyone has this issue. I also tried with libjars option and that's giving me cannot open file error. Where should I be putting the mahout's jar file in order to avoid this exception?

$ hadoop-0.20.2/bin/hadoop jar /home/ppeddi/dev/Merchandising/RelevancyEngine/relevancy-core/dist/Relevancy4.jar -i raw-downloads-input-10K      -o reco-patterns-output-10K-1S      -k 100      -method mapreduce      -g 500  -regex '[\ ]' -s 5

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.mahout.fpm.pfpgrowth.convertors.string.TopKStringPatterns
        at org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration.getClassByName(Configuration.java:762)
        at org.apache.hadoop.io.WritableName.getClass(WritableName.java:71)
        ... 10 more
Thanks
Praveen