Posted to dev@logging.apache.org by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com> on 2019/04/29 04:50:46 UTC

BasicLogEventEntity

Gary,

You removed deprecated code for 3.0 in the master branch. You removed the getContextMap() method in BasicLogEventEntity but did not replace it with anything to retrieve the Context Map data. The Javadoc still reverences the getContextMap() method and so causes the build to fail when generating the site. Since I need to generate the site for master I had to modify the Javadoc. But could you please finish what you started and add in the missing method and then change the Javadoc to reference the new method?

Thanks,
Ralph