Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Alireza Taherkordi <ta...@dpi2.dpi.net.ir> on 2003/05/12 16:02:16 UTC

Contribution to SimpleAxisServer

Hi,

We really need a standalone Axis Server something like
SimpleAxisServer in our middleware product, but As Axis says
this is not a production ready server, I saw many emails
in Axis-user mailing list that asked about such a reliable
engine. Just wanted to say that
I'm interested in contribution to Axis to make
the SimpleAxisServer production ready.
The most important things that I think that should be done
are:
-Adding session cleanup mechanism
-Adding a thread pooling mechanim to the server
-and some other tiny changes

So if there isn't any task assigned to the SimpleAxisServer
and if you're interested I can complete it.

Best Regards,
Alireza Taherkordi