Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Alexandre Philbert <al...@ericsson.com> on 2016/04/22 17:08:27 UTC

Need permission to create issue

Hello people!

I would need permission to create an issue for the Lucene project [1].
Please redirect me to the correct mailing list if I'm not at the right place. (:

Thank you,
Alexandre Philbert

Re: Need permission to create issue

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, there was a spam issue and infra has locked it down temporarily
down. I've added you to the Lucene and Solr contributor's groups.