Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by FRED SHEPLER <DE...@msn.com> on 2018/05/02 02:06:57 UTC

APACHE OPEN OFFICE 4.1.5

NO MATTER WHAT I DO I CANNOT GET PASSED DEFENDER NOT ALLOWING IT TO DOWNLOAD, I CONTINUE TO GET AN ERROR MESSAGE

FRED SHEPLER

Re: APACHE OPEN OFFICE 4.1.5

Posted by JZA <ac...@gmail.com>.
Which message is that?

Re: APACHE OPEN OFFICE 4.1.5

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.
Am 02.05.2018 um 04:06 schrieb FRED SHEPLER:
> NO MATTER WHAT I DO I CANNOT GET PASSED DEFENDER NOT ALLOWING IT TO DOWNLOAD, I CONTINUE TO GET AN ERROR MESSAGE

please make sure you are downloading from the original source:

https://www.openoffice.org/download/

and do not use software from (unknown ?) third parties.

If the problem is continuing then you should give us more information
like your OS and the wording of the error message.

PS:
Please fix your keyboard as your caps lock key is broken. Or just stop
shouting at us.

Thanks

Marcus