Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Kendall Shaw <qu...@pacbell.net> on 2007/10/11 05:02:35 UTC

junit haltonfailure doesn't

I am using junit 4.3.1 and ant 1.7, I have haltonfailure="true" on
the junit element, but all of my tests are executed even though some
fail. Can I make it halt on failure? Or am I misunderstanding how
that is supposed to work?

Re: junit haltonfailure doesn't

Posted by Geoffrey Mitchell <ge...@homedecorators.com>.
You are misunderstanding it.  Junit will always run the full test suite
you give it (maybe theres a way to prevent this, but I don't know).
haltonfailure only means that the build will be failed if the tests
fail.  It doesn't alter Junit's behavior, just ant's.

--
Geoffrey Mitchell
Programmer/Analyst