Posted to users@pulsar.apache.org by Apache Pulsar Slack <ap...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/20 09:11:02 UTC

Slack digest for #general - 2018-05-20

2018-05-19 15:08:24 UTC - Kesav Kolla: Can pulsar work with Python celery?  Has anyone tested using pulsar as a broker for celery?  It's great to have pulsar it's own library for programming languages to me it should work with existing ecosystem by supporting more protocols (AMQP, MQTT etc...) and with existing frameworks like celery, JMS etc...
----
2018-05-19 19:13:42 UTC - Ali Ahmed: Contributions are welcome , I don’t think those integrations exist today but it should be simple , pulsar has a native java , C++ and python api , and soon go as well
----