Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2020/05/08 12:03:31 UTC

[VOTE] Move o.a.s.graphql.core to its own repo

Hi,

I'd like to move the org.apache.sling.graphql.core [1] code to its own
module, see the README there for more info on what it does.

Proposed repository name: sling-org-apache-sling-graphql-core

This is still an early version of that code but it would be useful to
configure a Jenkins build on it and I'd like to make an initial
release soon.

This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Here's my +1

-Bertrand

[1] https://github.com/apache/sling-whiteboard/tree/master/graphql-scripting
(the module name changed from "scripting" to "core" as it does more
than just scripting)

Re: [VOTE] Move o.a.s.graphql.core to its own repo

Posted by Andrei Dulvac <du...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Andrei Dulvac <du...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Daniel Klco <dk...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Radu Cotescu <ra...@apache.org>.

[RESULT][VOTE] Move o.a.s.graphql.core to its own repo

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Fri, May 8, 2020 at 2:03 PM Bertrand Delacretaz
<bd...@apache.org> wrote:
> ...I'd like to move the org.apache.sling.graphql.core [1] code to its own
> module, see the README there for more info on what it does...

With more than 3 +1 votes from PMC Members and no other votes, this vote passes.

Thank you - I'll create the new sling-org-apache-sling-graphql-core
repository now.

-Bertrand

Re: [VOTE] Move o.a.s.graphql.core to its own repo

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 2020-05-08 at 14:03 +0200, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> I'd like to move the org.apache.sling.graphql.core [1] code to its
> own
>
> module, see the README there for more info on what it does.

+1

Robert