Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Manjunath Bhat <mb...@firstam.com> on 2003/12/11 12:42:19 UTC

Page expires when back button is pressed

Hi

I have a page which calls an action. Depending on certain condition I
will forward it to suitable pages. After this steps if user clicks the
Browser's back button, it gives typical browser error "Warning: Page has
Expired " (I am using IE). This happens especially after the validation
failure. How to overcome this problem?
I don't want to use GET method in <html:form/>

Thanks in advance

M Bhat

Re: Page expires when back button is pressed

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Tie the back button to go.history(-1)
Regards,
Martin