Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@apache.org> on 2012/08/11 12:31:21 UTC

Clerezza Shell on windows

Hello,

I've just made commits that might solve the problems with the shell on
windows (CLEREZZA-619). Anyone using windows that could test it?

Note that after updating the shell bundle clerezza needs to be restarted
for the new shell to work on the console,

CHeers,
Reto

Re: Clerezza Shell on windows

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <me...@farewellutopia.com>.
Managed to test it under windows 7. The shell seems to work with
autocompletion but the arrow up key doesn't seem to work.

On cygwin the console shell is disabled as System.console is null.

The ssh shell is fully functional in both cases.

Reto