Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Antonio Peña <ap...@intelutions.net> on 2011/12/01 15:14:06 UTC

OfBiz - Fixed Asset Question

Hi,

I am a consultant, researching various open source options for a customer looking into implement a Fixed Asset system.
I am trying to obtain as much documentation or tutorials on how to implement Fixed Asset with OfBiz.

·         Does the client needs to configure the accounting functionality in order to implement fixed asset?

Thanks,

Antonio

[cid:image001.jpg@01CCB011.F52384A0]

              Intelligent Solutions

Antonio L. Peña Carrión
Senior Technical Consultant
O:787.782.7019
C: 787.319.3452
F: 787.782.2131
www.intelutions.net<http://www.intelutions.net/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer does not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of the firm, shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.

Re: OfBiz - Fixed Asset Question

Posted by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@gmail.com>.
Antonio,

also have a look at Asset Maintenance component in OFBiz

Bilgin

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

From: "David E Jones" <de...@me.com>

Posted by David E Jones <de...@me.com>.