Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2004/09/15 00:03:18 UTC

New ways of building it all

As threatened, I've committed a way to build all (most?) geronimo
related projects at once.

maven getotherprojects

will check out activemq, howl, openejb, tranql-connector and tranql
into appropriate directories at the root level. This is set up to by
default check out anonymously.  If you are a committer on all or some
of these projects look at project.properties to see what to set.

maven completerebuild -o

will remove activemq, geronimo, howl, openejb, and tranql from the
local maven repo, do multiproject:clean, and then multiproject:install

This should be useful for checking that all versions in these projects
are consistent and up to date.

For normal builds,

maven multiproject:install

will build all these projects.

Also, I've ported dain's plugin-ready itest implementation from the
openejb itests to maven-itest-plugin.

As far as I can tell the old style build continues to work exactly as
before.

Many thanks,
david jencks

Re: New ways of building it all

Posted by Brad Beck <br...@gmail.com>.
I noticed that "completerebuild" should really be "complete-rebuild"...

Otherwise, its pretty cool!

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.