Posted to bugs@xml.apache.org by Alicia Roland <Al...@0451.com> on 2006/06/17 21:39:33 UTC

Your money, parrot cry

Genuine Swiss made RolexM repilcas are as close to the real thing
as a repilca watch can be. Sometimes even the professional jewelers
are unable to tell the difference from the real RolexF watch.

Why spend thousands of dollars on the real deal when
a repilca watch looks so much alike that only an expert could tell the difference...
And you only pay a fraction of the price.

JUST VISIT US, AND GET OUR SPECIL 370% DIS COUNT OFER!

http://kcmonn.slimpubset.com/?vnyp

grateful for what he had learned about work-saving low-altitude flying.
table.
and stood, in the same millisecond, at Jonathan's shoulder. "It's kind  of
     "Oh," I said. "From Dr. Douglas. What Dr. Douglas?"
foolishness. I must fly home to the Flock and be content as  I  am,  as  a
it was a snap! My  eyes had gotten used to the murky light, and I could even

without a single flap of wing from sand to cloud and down again.
wanted to.