Posted to user@struts.apache.org by jo...@yahoo.com on 2001/04/14 04:16:16 UTC

Struts Webapp Example ?

Hi guys,

Could anyone point me in the direction of an example of a webapp using
struts which utilises:

1/ Login/Logout functionality
2/ Templating (as used by struts)
3/ Database backend

A SHOPPING CART example would be perfect.

I'd like to see the struts 'textbook' approach to this. I'm sure all struts
newbies could benefit from such an example. I've looked through all the
documentation on struts, but I work best from example.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Cheers,

Joseph.

Re: Struts Webapp Example ?

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
I don't think anyone has written the text book yet, but there's a WAR of
the application I'm building now (Gavel) at <
http://husted.com/about/struts >.

It validates users, uses templating (the components version), and a JDBC
backend, but isn't quite finished. There's a working beta at <
http://data.wxxi.org:8080/wxxi-gavel/ >.