Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Nathan Neely <na...@benefitfocus.com> on 2021/05/20 16:53:57 UTC

Unsubscribe

Thanks,

Nathan Neely
Engineer IV, Software 5x Core
Benefitfocus for life™
Mobile: 864.395.1532
Office: 864.335.6109

Benefitfocus® (NASDAQ: BNFT) unifies the entire benefits industry on a single technology platform to protect consumers for life. Our powerful cloud-based software, data-driven insights and thoughtfully-designed services enable employers, insurance brokers, health plans and suppliers to simplify the complexity of benefits administration and deliver health, wealth, property and lifestyle products through a world-class benefits experience. Our mission is simple: to improve lives with benefits. Learn more at www.benefitfocus.com<http://www.benefitfocus.com>, LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/benefitfocus> and Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/benefitfocus>.