Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Isha Garg <is...@orkash.com> on 2011/03/04 07:43:25 UTC

Problem using solr 4.0 in java environment

Hi,
      i am using fcaet.pivoy feature of solr4.0 it works well and shows
result on browser. But when I used solr 4.0  in java i got following error

org.slf4j.spi.LocationAwareLogger.log(Lorg/slf4j/Marker;Ljava/lang/String;ILjava/lang/String;[Ljava/lang/Object;Ljava/lang/Throwable;)V
     at
org.apache.commons.logging.impl.SLF4JLocationAwareLog.trace(SLF4JLocationAwareLog.java:107)
     at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.methods.PostMethod.clearRequestBody(PostMethod.java:152)
     at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.methods.EntityEnclosingMethod.setRequestEntity(EntityEnclosingMethod.java:547)
     at
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.CommonsHttpSolrServer.request(CommonsHttpSolrServer.java:369)
     at
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.CommonsHttpSolrServer.request(CommonsHttpSolrServer.java:245)
     at
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.request.AbstractUpdateRequest.process(AbstractUpdateRequest.java:105)

I have very little knowledge of solr and java . Please help me out

Thanks!
Isha