Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Hassnain Badami <ha...@yahoo.com> on 2006/02/02 19:03:55 UTC

Using datapanel to request another resource

Hi

I am using tomahawk paneltabbedpane with panel tabs.
My code has the form

contents of portfoliosummary.jsp

<t:panelTabbedPane selectedIndex="0" width="100%">
     <t:panelTab
label="#{messages['portfolio_summary']}">
Posted by Manfred Geiler <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hassnain,
please ask questions of that kind on the users list (users@myfaces.apache.org).

Manfred