Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by br...@gmail.com on 2008/11/12 14:08:49 UTC

Provide an easy switch for TextField's browser autocomplete

I'm finding myself coding the same code over and over, on different
projects (for different customers), having to provide a subclass of
TextField with an option to setAutocomplete(boolean) where it will add(or
not) the 'autocomplete' tag for <input type="text"> during the componentTag
method - saving from creating an instance of AttributeModifier

What about adding that to TextField?

Regards,
Bruno

Re: Provide an easy switch for TextField's browser autocomplete

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
Have you tried using AutoCompleteTextField?