Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by David Berkowicz <db...@mac.com> on 2006/10/17 21:38:07 UTC

Tomcat reloads cyclicly with jsf

I am running Tomcat 5.5.9 inside Eclipse3.2 +WTP. I have a simple jsf
project with the latest versions of myfaces (1.1.4) and tomahawk
(1.1.3).
I see the following message after startup:

Oct 17, 2006 3:25:54 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader
modified
INFO:     Additional JARs have been added : 'xalan-2.5.1.jar'
Oct 17, 2006 3:25:54 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext reload
INFO: Reloading this Context has started

This causes a cyclical reloading that repeats endlessly.

If I deploy the application after the server has started the problem
does not appear.

Any ideas?

Thanks, David.